3605AMC Conference Update/Reminders!

  • lalabonita
    May 21, 2012
      AMC Conference - Indianapolis, Indiana - June 27-30 2012

      Dear AMC family,

      May 28th is one week away! If you still need to register & book your
      hotel for our annual AMC conference in Indianapolis, IN - (June 27-30) please
      do so today to take advantage of AMCSI's discounted rate.

      Keynote Speaker : Jamie Goudge - Racecar Driver born with AMC

      Jamie Goudge of London, Ontario, was born June 25, 1988, with Arthrogryposis.
      Jamie has loved racing all his life and made his dream of being a racecar driver
      come true in 2010.

      & Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Judith Hall - Clinical Geneticist

      Dr. Judith Hall has done extensive Research on Arthrogryposis. Dr. Hall is a
      Co-Editor of Arthrogryposis: A Text Atlas and is currently retired from
      practice.

      Deadline for ordering AMCSI Conference Tees & Dinner is also May 28th!

      Help us raise the funds to cover the costs of printing our Conference Program!!!
      Please share our notes/ad page with your friends & family!
      http://www.amcsupport.org/indy_adsandnotes.html

      Purchase a note or Ad to appear in our annual conference program!
      Reach for the Stars ads : $25 ($30 non members)

      (examples)
      "To our Favorite AMC'er, Bertha, We are so glad to have you in our lives. Love,
      Mom and Dad."

      "Reach for the stars, Herbert! All our love, Grammy and Grampy"

      Business ads:

      Back Cover: $300
      Inside covers: $250
      Full page: $200
      Half page: $125
      Quarter page: $70
      Business card: $50
      Patron (Name ONLY): $25

      (all ads & notes are subject to board approval)

      All ads/notes must be received by May 28th

      Other reminders:

      AMC Awareness Day is June 30th! Wear BLUE for Arthrogryposis!!
      Be sure to send us your pictures!

      Visit our message boards : www.amcsupport.org/forum
      New members and postings - Join in on the conversation!

      Chat with us weekly: www.amcsupport.org/chat
      AMC Chat is live every Thursday starting at 8pm!

      Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AMCSUPPORT

      Become a paid member of AMCSI :
      https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1152594-azDXdQGUmr

      Other news: AMC Mini Meet Up,