      From: speedy86_2292
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 6:20 AM
      Subject: [Adults AMC] I need feedback, please!!! I'm 9 months pregnant and I have Arthrogyposis

      I am wanting to try a vaginal delivery and my doctor is all for letting me try. My doctor has been looking in every medical journal she can find and every case of pregnancy/delivery in mothers with Arthrogryposis ends in a c-section, but she said that doesn't mean there hasn't been a successful vaginal delivery it just means nobody recorded it because it was a success. I told her about our group and we agreed that it would be a good idea to ask all of you if you know of any successful vaginal deliveries. I have the "classic case" of AMC (hands, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and feet) but I'm sure you already knew that. I also have scoliosis but its not too bad. I need as much feedback as possible and as soon as possible, please. My next appointment is this Thursday unless I go into labor before then...lol. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any advise you can give me and my doctor.