3487Re: Head, Sholders, Knees and Toes.. Knees and Toes

  • elizabetheel8
    Jan 22, 2011
      Thank you to everyone that has replied to me! Everything you're writing I can relate to. My pain started young and I was told it was part of growing up. Then, I too, wondered what it was called once I was in my 20's. I'm in my 30's now and I'm wondering what to do or where to go. I've been to Mayo three times, been through their torture procedures, and they never have any help for me at the end. I have ignored the pain and kept tough for my children but now, it is not something I can hide from them any more.
      I am wondering what the nerve block does and if it would help me. I am also going to look into the joint supplement that was suggested.

      Life is indeed what we make of it... my question is how to make it out of the pain in order to have the life I would like to make...

      It is encouraging to know I am Not alone in this struggle. Thank you all so very much!!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic