      From: whopinwheels <LSteinberg@...>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Tampons
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 3:55 PM

      Does anyone have advice for using tampons un-assisted? I am supposed to go camping/rafting this weekend and have a...well...very poorly timed visitor. I have decent dexterity/grip for someone w/ AMC but very limited reach and fairly limited hip mobility. Looking for a solution fast, any ideas are welcome!