      From: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amc_adults@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of whopinwheels
      Sent: September-02-10 12:56 PM
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Tampons

      Does anyone have advice for using tampons un-assisted? I am supposed to go
      camping/rafting this weekend and have a...well...very poorly timed visitor.
      I have decent dexterity/grip for someone w/ AMC but very limited reach and
      fairly limited hip mobility. Looking for a solution fast, any ideas are
      welcome!