3396Bathroom Remodel

  • lokajaq
    Aug 2, 2010
      Hi my name RJ; I live in Long Beach,Ca I'm 19 yrs. old and currently attending CSULB. I'm new to the forum and i wanted to as if any of you have any ideas you can share about bathroom remodels. I just want it to make it easier for whoever is helping me shower. All four of my limbs are affected by AMC; and i use a wheelchair in order to move. If you can give me any ideas or send pics of your bathrooms that would be much appreciated. I am not getting any smaller and my parents and friends are not getting any younger, so any idea is great, and thanks in advance.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic