3385Re: Wanting to get pregnant

  • sweetbrookie84
    Apr 4, 2010
      Hello lindsay my name is Brooke, I'm 25 I'm expecting my first baby in October. So far i haven't had ne problems other then normal pregnancy symptoms like sickness (sooo not fun) I'm super excited if you have ne questions please feel free or you can email me as well good luck!

      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "lgustafson712" <lgustafson712@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > My name is Lindsay, I am 26 years old. I have AMC. I have a very petite frame, I am 4'7 and only weigh 76 lbs! My husband and I have been talking about getting pregnant next year...hopefully the economy will turn around! I am very nervous about the idea even though we both want children badly. This is something that would be completely unknown to everyone we know. I really would like to talk to everyone or anyone who has AMC and had children or someone who has any advice. Please help me become less nervous!
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Lindsay

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic