      From: Adults_With_Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Adults_With_Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Theresa
      Lucas
      Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:37 PM
      To: Adults_With_Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com; Avenues2@yahoogroups.com;
      Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com; ArthrogryposisSupport@yahoogroups.com;
      amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Adults w/ AMC] AMCSI Membership

      THANKS Chris!

      Just to let everyone know, AMCSI's membership dues runs yearly from Jan-Dec.
      We do not pro rate dues.

      Also, You still can attend convention & join our forums (
      http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org/forum> rt.org/forum ) for
      free without being a paid member!

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresal <http://www.theresalucas.com> ucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org> rt.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator