      From: dannyg887 <dannyg887@...>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] New York Area Doctor
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 10:49 AM

      I am 32 years old and was diagnosed with Arthrogryposis at birth. I have treated the symptoms of Arthrogryposis like my scoliosis and related breathing limitations all my life and never really concentrated on seeing a doctor for my Arthrogryposis since i was very young. Staying active and PT was always the best treatment.

      I write to this group today to see if there is a doctor anywhere on the east coast, specifically the NYC Area, that specializes in Arthrogryposis that i can get an updated diagnosis on the type I have. My wife and i are looking to have children and want to make sure the chances are good that this is not something i can pass to them.

      I have read a lot that seems to make me think the form i have is not something that can be passed down but my brother was born with clubbed feet and getting an updated diagnosis is probably something good to have. My brother did have a healthy baby girl a year and a half ago.

      Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Dan