      From: "whopinwheels" <LSteinberg@...>

      Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:29:50
      To: <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: Question

      I would say if he seems to be learning to use his arms as they are
      there is no point in undergoing unnecessary surgery. most kids find
      pretty creative ways to get things done.
      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, kimberlymoore000@... wrote:

      > I have a three year old his left hip didnt grow in the socket and
      had 2 be put back in. That was probably the best thing I could have
      done because he walkes great just has a slit limp! He had surgery @ 6
      months 2 current club feet and surgery @ 1 on his hip. His doctor has
      said nothing about his arms the bend is about 95 degrees. Iam wonding
      if any one with Arthrogryposis has had any surgery 2 correct the bend?
      > Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

      developed. I had surgery on both hips, I believe at 18 months...
      they were each done separately. The sockets grew as a result. I am
      now 32 years old. I have no pain in my hips and they function
      normally. Personally, I'm so grateful that my parents gave it a
      chance. Let me know if you have any other questions.