      From: Tracy Rousar <mountaingirl32@...>
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 1, 2008 6:03:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] Losing the Use of my Legs

      Hey Roxi

      I can understand your frustration cause I am going thru that too... I am 34
      going on 35 this month.. But in a way I have my caregivers helping me push
      to keep mobile as much as possible.... Have you seen an orthopeadic. ? And
      what are they saying now to you... I had hip repacements on both hips to
      help prolong the wheelchair but I still have to use it...

      I want to thankyou too my lung capacity is 38% capacity... If you want to
      chat you can add me on yahoo... amc_jazzy_t

      I am 4 ft 8 and over 200 lbs trying to figure out how to get the weight off
      .. How old are you??? Well I am gonna go for now hope to hear back from
      you...

      Tracy