      From: rocks0508 <rocks0508@...>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Losing the Use of my Legs
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 11:26 AM

      I need some information. I have AMC and scoliosis. I have been able to
      walk and stand all my life. Now however, there is alot of pain in my
      legs and it can't be explained. My leg has also been giving out and
      I've nearly fallen many times. I can no longer climb stairs or even
      steps without assistance.Has anyone else had this happen? If so, do you
      mind sharing the doctor that is working on it so that my doctor can get
      some information as to what to do? Sitting for a long period of time
      isn't an option. Please help if you can.

      Roxi