3163Re: Disabled and a Survivor of Abuse

  • Linda
    Jul 3, 2008
      Hi Andrea and Tracy, My names Linda and my daughter Kelly has AMC and was abandoned in Germany by her husband. I don't like even calling him "husband."
      Anyway, she now lives with my husband and I in SC and will be filing for divorce. He left her with only the clothes she could fit in a suitcase and her dog. All of her memories and furniture that she had before the marriage are in Washington State with her can I say....STINKIN EXCUSE OF A HUMAN? I could write a book on what this monster has done to her. Don't give up, things get better in the end and those that have no morals get theirs in the end...Linda