3040AMCSupport Announces it's 3rd Annual AMC Convention

  • Ani
    Aug 8, 2007
      We are so happy to announce that we will be holding our 3rd Annual
      AMC Convention in Columbus, OH - Chaired by Tracey, Marybeth, &
      Michele in July of 2008. If you are interested in participating in
      this event - email ohio@... (ohio at amcsupport.org) to be
      added to the database for future upcoming announcements or join
      www.amcsupport.org today!!!

      The smiling faces where everywhere when AMCSupport 'rode-in' to
      Arlington Texas July 12-15! Nobody knew what to expect ~ But we knew
      we were going to have a great time meeting other AMC Families. 200+
      attendees graced the floors of The Crowne Plaza ~ Arlington as
      AMCSupport celebrated their 2nd Annual AMC Convention.

      We cannot thank you all enough for your gracious donations as well as
      the purchasing of our wristbands to make this event possible for our
      families.

      A Special Thank you to the therapists from Texas Scottish Rite &
      Shriners Hospital for Children, Dr. Kukolich, Dana Switzer,
      Permobile, David, Theresa, Donna W., Tracey, & the wonderful Dr.
      Harold Van Bosse for making this event a little extra special for
      us. Thank you to Wendy & the AMCSupport Board of Directors ~ For the
      amazing job you done all year long.

      We invite you to look at our pictures from the event and encourage
      you to join us next year!

      http://www.amcsupport.org/texas

      *Upcoming AMCSupport events listed on the main site as well.*

      Ani S. Vinson ~ Founder
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      http://www.forabby.com
      Proud Mommy to Abigail (AMC - Amyoplasia) & Aiden