2909Re: [Adults AMC] Re: hi, from the new guy

  • Anna Ryan
    Mar 18, 2007
      Hey Tracey,
      My name is Anna I'm 25. also from Ohio and have arthrogryposis. What part of OH are you from?

      tracey_schalk <tracey_schalk@...> wrote:
      Hey Tim,

      Welcome!

      My name is Tracey, I'm 19, I have arthrogryposis and I'm from Ohio as well!! If you're really
      interesting in meeting lots of people with Arthrogrysposis, there is a convention in Texas
      next July for families and people affected by AMC. Go to www.amcsupport.org to get more
      info! Feel free to email me!

      -Tracey