2907Re: [Adults AMC] hi, from the new guy

  • Kenzie Harrison
    Mar 11, 2007
      Hi Tim,
      I'm Kenzie from Illinois.
      I'm 18 and I have AMC also.

      captkaos45654 <captkaos45654@...> wrote:
      hi,
      my name is Tim, I'm 45 and from Ohio. I have never met anybody else
      with this real cool condition Arthrogryposis. But I knew that I
      couldn't be the only person that has it. i'm looking forwerd to
      meeting, and chatting with otheres that know what it's like to be me