2868RE: [Adults AMC] Re: JAW PROBLEMS

  • Casey Jones
    Dec 28, 2006
      I have never experienced any jaw pain but ever since I was young my jaw has popped. It doesn't hurt but it does it constantly. I don't know if it's AMC related or not. I'm thinking it has to be since I have no other medical conditions whatsoever.

      Does anyone else have this problem? Now that someone has mentioned a chiropractor I'll look into that which will be pretty convienient for me since my boyfriend is a chiro! :-)

      Regards,
      Ms. Casey L. Jones
      CLJ Design
      casey@...

      http://www.cljdesign.com

      Experience the magic of the holidays. Talk to Santa on Messenger.
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us

      Casey Leeann Jones
      Independent Beauty Consultant
      Cell: (713) 516-0171