      From: Wendy Hiatt
      Date: 20/12/2006 22:13:35
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Adults AMC] Re: JAW PROBLEMS

      I'm also starting to grind my teeth at night. I never used to do that.
      Maybe it is something I should chat with my dentist about the next time I go

      in. Thanx for all your imput!

      Wendy

      >From: "Kim" <kimdawnrut@...>
      >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: JAW PROBLEMS
      >Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:32:48 -0000
      >
      >I didn't start having jaw problems until a few years after all my
      >wisdom teeth were removed. I, too, have a very small mouth, but I'm
      >not sure if that directly relates to the jaw pain except for when I
      >try to eat something that stretches my small mouth.
      >
      >Kim
      >
      >--- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Hiatt" <WendyHiatt75@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > HI, It's Wendy again commenting on the RE: Jaw Problems. I totally
      >forgot
      > > about my Wisdom teeth. I have been dealing with Wisdom teeth for
      >the past 2
      > > 1/2 years. I also have a very small mouth. COuld this be part of
      > > Arthrogryposis?
      > >

      > > >From: Amanda Wannamaker <pandabear_acw@...>
      > > >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      > > >CC: pandabear_acw@...
      > > >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] Re: JAW PROBLEMS
      > > >Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:57:28 -0700
      > > >
      > > >hi i am amanda
      > > >i have artrogryposis. i start having jaw problems after i had my
      >wisdom
      > > >teeth removed. i think it was they foce my mouth open, because
      >Ican't
      > > >open my mouth as far as most people can.and i take pain killers for my
      > > >pain.
      > > >amanda wannamaker
      > > >pandabear_acw@...

      com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live
      com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk