      From: Kim
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:06 PM
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: JAW PROBLEMS

      I suggest massaging the jaw muscles, avoiding chewing gum or eating
      things that might strain the muscles in the jaw, and taking
      anti-inflamatories if the pain gets bad enough. You also might want to
      talk to your dentist about fitting you for a night guard, which would
      prevent you from clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth in your
      sleep. Both things often cause TMJ-like problems.

      Kim