2348For sale-change

  • Karen
    Sep 9, 2005
      Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I
      have now taken everything off the yahoo picture site
      and listed it all on Ebay....if you would like to see
      what I have on there my Ebay ID is momserene007. I
      have a few new things listed there as well as what was
      on Yahoo. If you have any problems finding me on Ebay
      just let me know and I will be glad to help :) Thanks
      for all your patience as I venture into the business
      world.

      Karen