2322Greetings With A Smile

  • Disability With A Smile
    Aug 12, 2005
      Hi Everyone

      I just got back from attending a CIL Summit Conference in Phoenix. It was a meeting of people from all areas of Arizona and Centers for Independent Living. I met many staff members at the Embassy Suites in Phoenix/Paradise Valley. While I was attending this conference I was given this site. I hope this helps...http://www.alsa.org/resources/product.cfm

      Mandy (Disability Advocate with www.cochiseability.org)