2183RE: [Adults AMC] IRAQI CHILD WITH AMC

  • Major Glenn Rubalcava
    Feb 9 2:01 AM
      Jesse,

      Thanks Jesse for the information. Dr. Charles Scott, who works for ALFRED I
      DUPONT HOSPITAL, responded back and although the medical facility cannot
      assist the child, he recommended the Shriners Hospital for Children in
      Philadelphia and also provided a point of contact.

      Thank you very much for your recommendation.

      If anybody would like to check out the HUMANITARIAN OPERATIONS CENTER (HOC)
      website, it's http://www.kuwaithoc.com/

      We at the HOC appreciate your assistance.

      GLENN RUBALCAVA

      MAJ, MS

      Public Health Officer