2036Re: New Member

  • Roxi McCutchan
    Jul 30, 2004
      Hey, I am Roxi and I am 34 now. My disease affects both legs and both arms, both hips, neck and spine. My left leg is about 2 inches shorter than right and I have a severe curve in spine. I walk unaided but have problems sitting down and now have to use oxygen for lack of lung capacity. I have 20% lung capacity. Luckily, I have only had 2 surgeries.

      Welcome to the group. It has helped me to find other with my disease.

      Welcome
      Roxi