1822Re: [Adults AMC] It's Been A Long Time...

  • dddd ddd
    Dec 19, 2003
      with loves I am with u again how r u . You know me that I am a father of a son with AMC Now I want to take his treatment Please help me in this regard. Thanks
      what u could do for me & i for u lets share I will be very grat full to u for this. Miss r u also with same problem if u r i am realy sorry. Any how reply soon .

      c> wrote:
      That is so awesome Dan!!!!! Great to hear that
      everything in Kentucky is going good for you. Are you
      still on the parent list?

      KarenL

      =====
      KarenL