      From: Cecile Betzer
      To: BJBETTIS@... ; Loretta Schanz ; lois barker ; mary vaughan ; Dawn Gregg ; Jeanne Ladimir ; Ethel Karris ; M Hartman ; Kirsten Paulson ; Kathy Nitkowski ; Richard Trojan ; Betty Hicks ; Becca ; Cathy Sorenson-Nowell ; Jean Sutton ; Jennifer ; Tom Gettys ; Wayne and Lynn Tindol
      Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 2:21 AM
      Subject: Website you might be interested in

      Hey folks,

      For those of you who don't know it, there is now a website where you can find out about your (or anyone else's for that matter) doctor's record for disciplinary action by the state's medical board. If you find that a doctor has a report listed, you can order a copy of the report. The fee is $10 a year for up to 10 reports. The site is: www.questionabledoctors.org Copies of the report cost you, but to find out whether or not a doctor has had any action taken against him is free.

      I went there and found one of my and Cecil's former doctors that we left after we got tired of his attitude. Fortunately, I haven't found any of the doctors we presently use. Makes me real glad we left him when we did.

      Just thought you might be interested.

      Blessings,

      Cecile