1503Re: [Adults AMC] LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH AMC

  • Lorie
    Apr 12, 2003
      Hi Patty. Sounds exactly what I need. What kind of fundraisers did ur
      friends do? Ur Job sounds interesting too.

      Lorie

      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Patty Clarke" <pelclarke@t...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Lorie, I have a minivan with lowered floor, power base swivel
      seat, automatic ramp and door. I love it and I had friends do a
      fundraiser to help me with it and voc rehab helped with some and my
      family and part a loan...it is expensive...

      Service.