1321Feeling more purplish now :)

  • Karen
    Mar 1, 2003
      I want to thank everyone who responded on and off list
      to my post about feeling blue....it was a really bad
      day when I wrote that. Things have not really changed
      but I have renewed my resolve and redid my goals. The
      quarter at school is finally over and when it was I
      felt like a great weight had been lifted from me. I
      had been going Monday evenings and Tuesday ALL DAY and
      Tuesday was beginning to really take a toll on me.
      Next quarter I have only two classes and will only be
      going in the evenings....no all day schedules again!
      I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (at least
      with school) and am working to get the other things in
      place too :)

      If anyone knows of someone wanting to "donate" a van
      or car, especially if it is already modified, please
      keep me in mind. I am in Nebraska but am willing to
      do everything I can to secure a vehicle. This is my
      top priority right now. Any help or suggestions would
      be most appreciated. Thanks!

      KarenL

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/