1299Hi everyone...

  • David Howland
    Feb 1, 2003
      I just ran accross something a few months ago that people with two different foot sizes might find interesting. For many years I had to purchase 2 pairs of shoes and throw away (or give away) the 2 mismatched set. Then after doing some research I found that Nordstroms sells mismatched pairs as a single set. You can get them online or at a store. Because of this, I can buy better and less expensive sneakers and shoes. Just in case someone is in the same boat, hope this helps.