1219Re: [Adults AMC] I have a 2 yr old daughter with AMC

  • Alessia Di Virgilio
    Nov 10 3:47 PM
      Im sorry I dont have any suggestions with walking bc I was never able to bear weight. As for the therapy, I remember my therapist and I used to play the board game "Operation" It was hard to hold the prongs and get the organ without it making noise. I also remember my therapist putting my Barbie clothes inside out and then I had to pull the back.
      Good finger exercises.
      Hope this helps
      mdblanchard4 <mdblanchard4@...> wrote:We are getting closer to walking!! But it seems she is scaried of
      walking on her own. I would like to know any suggestions you guys
      might have.

      She has a walker which she likes it is covered in Barbies.We also
      put her along the coffee table to walk and she does side walking. We
      walk with her holding her arms hands and waist. And we have just
      started to put her with her back agaisnt the walk and have her walk
      along that.

      She will not stand by herself when we set her up to do that she
      bends her knees so she can sit down as if this is scary to her. I
      wuld like to know if any of you went through this when you were

      Also could any of you tell me any type of therapy that you really
      liked when you were a kid? I'm open to all ideas she also has
      clubbed hands that she is very good at moving but we are tryingto
      build muscle in them and ideas would be great!

      Thank you for all of your help and ideas!

      Thank you

      As long as we have memories,
      yesterday remains.
      As long as we have hope,