1013Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Negativity - Oh, oh, another long one!!!!

  • lorie smith
    Jun 5, 2002
      Dave
      Better take a nap then. I've been preparing for the big 41 b-day. First time I'm not giving a party to myself. Good to hear from ya. Sleep well n have a wondermous day.
      Lorie
      DMSweet@... wrote: Lorie-

      Thanks for the positive feedback. I have not posted in a while because I
      have been working some rare graveyard shifts. These shifts really mess
      up my sleeping hours.....zzzzzzzzzz...oh, sorry, see what I mean?

      Take Care,

      Dave "The Sleepy Wave"

      http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT