1Introduction

  • Dan
    Jul 4, 2001
      Hi all,

      Thanks for joining this list. As I'm sure you all know by now, I was
      banned from Christopher Johnson's list, so that is why this list was
      created. Apparently opinions only count on his list if they're in
      agreement with him. His list was getting too hostile anyway and
      seemed to be falling apart, so I felt a second list was necessary. I
      am not trying to compete with him, but I also wouldn't mind having at
      least half of his members. I can only hope that many more people will
      discover this list and sign up.
      This list will not be heavily goverened. I may have created the list,
      but I won't be looking over it with a microscope. I have appointed
      Theresa as a moderator (oops, I forgot to mention that to
      her...Theresa, you're the moderator...LOL) I will also be giving
      moderator duties to one other member very shortly. Unfortunately,
      since membership is not approved, the moderators won't have all that
      much to do, but at least you'll get a cool looking star next to your
      names...LOL
      Well that's all for now. If you have any suggestions for the list,
      please share them. Don't be afraid to start any discussions either.
      This list is yours!

      Thanks,

      =====
      Dan