351Please take the 2013 DW/BI Strategy Survey

  • Scott Ambler
    Dec 9, 2013
      The 2013 DW/BI Strategy Survey is now running at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/scottAmbler. The survey is short at 13 questions and should take less than 5 minutes to fill out. It explores how teams approach the development of DW/BI solutions and how effective those strategies are. The results will be published in a forthcoming article in Cutter IT Journal. Furthermore, the source data, the questions as asked, and my analysis will be posted in a free and open manner at http://Ambysoft.com/surveys/ (previous survey results are also available there right now free of charge).

      I appreciate the investment of your valuable time to fill out this survey. I hope you find that this will prove to be a good opportunity for you to compare the way your team works with others in the industry.

      - Scott
      Scott W. Ambler
      Principal, Scott Ambler + Associates, http://ScottAmbler.com
      http://DisciplinedAgileDelivery.com