333Agile at 10: What We Believe

  • Scott Ambler
    Apr 8, 2011
      I wrote up my thoughts about the 10-year anniversary workshop at Snowbird for
      Dr. Dobb's Journal.  The article is now online at
      http://drdobbs.com/architecture-and-design/229301128
      The main "deliverable" was the four belief statements:
      1.Demand technical excellence
      2.Promote individual change and lead organizational change
      3.Organize knowledge and improve education
      4.Maximize value creation across the entire process

      My article discusses each statement and also examines some of the issues that
      the agile community seems uncomfortable addressing.

      - Scott Scott W. Ambler
      Chief Methodologist for Agile/Lean, IBM Rational
      Agile at Scale blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/ambler
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/scottwambler