AMBER LEAVING CBS FOR OPENSPORTS.COM

  • sportysportness
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE ABOUT ME SECTION:

      "About Me:
      I had an amazing couple year run at cbssports.com but I couldn't be
      more excited to step forward in my career as the face of the new
      OPENSPORTS.COM!!! Open Sports is a new community based sports website
      that you guys will absolutely love as much as I do! It's fun, it's
      edgy, it's focused around you and most importantly it's sports!!!
      Watch my shows three times a day including my main show with co-host
      Sid Rosenberg (if you know Sid, you know me plus Sid is going to be
      worth watching). Also, check out my articles, blogs, photo shoots and
      fan pages coming soon!!"