Re: Amber leaving CBS SPORTS :((((((

  • gridmelby
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2008
      --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, "breetai3" <bheddle@...> wrote:

      > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She just announced in the pitching planner
      > she's leaving...anyone have any idea where she's headed? Very sad
      day :
      > (((((

      go to work for FOX
    • sportysportness
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
        THIS IS FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE....

        "About Me:
        I had an amazing couple year run at cbssports.com but I couldn't be
        more excited to step forward in my career as the face of the new
        OPENSPORTS.COM!!! Open Sports is a new community based sports website
        that you guys will absolutely love as much as I do! It's fun, it's
        edgy, it's focused around you and most importantly it's sports!!!
        Watch my shows three times a day including my main show with co-host
        Sid Rosenberg (if you know Sid, you know me plus Sid is going to be
        worth watching). Also, check out my articles, blogs, photo shoots and
        fan pages coming soon!!"