Amber leaving CBS SPORTS :((((((

  • breetai3
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She just announced in the pitching planner
      she's leaving...anyone have any idea where she's headed? Very sad day :
      (((((
    • gridmelby
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
        --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, "breetai3" <bheddle@...> wrote:

        > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She just announced in the pitching planner
        > she's leaving...anyone have any idea where she's headed? Very sad
        day :
        > (((((

        Go to Fox where everyone is watching????
      • gridmelby
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2008
          --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, "breetai3" <bheddle@...> wrote:

          > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She just announced in the pitching planner
          > she's leaving...anyone have any idea where she's headed? Very sad
          day :
          > (((((

          go to work for FOX
        • sportysportness
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
            THIS IS FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE....

            "About Me:
            I had an amazing couple year run at cbssports.com but I couldn't be
            more excited to step forward in my career as the face of the new
            OPENSPORTS.COM!!! Open Sports is a new community based sports website
            that you guys will absolutely love as much as I do! It's fun, it's
            edgy, it's focused around you and most importantly it's sports!!!
            Watch my shows three times a day including my main show with co-host
            Sid Rosenberg (if you know Sid, you know me plus Sid is going to be
            worth watching). Also, check out my articles, blogs, photo shoots and
            fan pages coming soon!!"