Re:Great Myspace

  • sarasota1919
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      I guess it could fake. However, such a photo of amber would be hard to
      find on the web. Also there is a related facebook for her. There is
      some reason to believe it may be her. More so than if a generic photo
      was used. --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, D Hieb <ymno@...> wrote:

      > It seems to me that that particular myspace page may not have been
      done by Amber, but by someone pretending to be her.
      > There are other examples of such on myspace.
      > So be careful about possibly being fooled.
      >
      > Upon last check, for the "mood" it says: "naughty."
      > She may be saying that, but then maybe some wishful fan making a
      pretend page could be saying that that kind of thing instead.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Brandon Charette
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Also, these guys are great......

        --- sarasota1919 <sarasota1919@...> wrote:

        > I guess it could fake. However, such a photo of
        > amber would be hard to
        > find on the web. Also there is a related facebook
        > for her. There is
        > some reason to believe it may be her. More so than
        > if a generic photo
        > was used. --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, D Hieb
        > <ymno@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > It seems to me that that particular myspace page
        > may not have been
        > done by Amber, but by someone pretending to be her.
        > > There are other examples of such on myspace.
        > > So be careful about possibly being fooled.
        > >
        > > Upon last check, for the "mood" it says:
        > "naughty."
        > > She may be saying that, but then maybe some
        > wishful fan making a
        > pretend page could be saying that that kind of thing
        > instead.

        > protection around
        > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        Thank you,
        Brandon Charette
        Marine Realty
        305-619-0067 (cell)
        954-522-6262 (work)
        btcharette@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • jurisdr
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          What is her facebook address?

          --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, "sarasota1919"
          <sarasota1919@...> wrote:

          > I guess it could fake. However, such a photo of amber would be
          hard to
          > find on the web. Also there is a related facebook for her. There is
          > some reason to believe it may be her. More so than if a generic
          photo
          > was used. --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, D Hieb <ymno@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It seems to me that that particular myspace page may not have
          been
          > done by Amber, but by someone pretending to be her.
          > > There are other examples of such on myspace.
          > > So be careful about possibly being fooled.
          > >
          > > Upon last check, for the "mood" it says: "naughty."
          > > She may be saying that, but then maybe some wishful fan making a
          > pretend page could be saying that that kind of thing instead.

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Mike Cardinale
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
            I want to bang Amber... but I'm sure someone is already tearing that up.