I know her! Went to school with her and her brother.

  • sarasota1919
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      She attended Pine View School for the Gifted in Osprey, FL just south
      of Sarasota. She is smart and very attractive. Can't believe Amber
      Wilson would develop into a sport broadcaster. If she happens to read
      this Congratulation Amber.... I need to get in touch with Geoff.
    • violetnnn
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        --- In amberwilson@yahoogroups.com, "sarasota1919" <sarasota1919@...>
        wrote:

        > She attended Pine View School for the Gifted in Osprey, FL just south
        > of Sarasota. She is smart and very attractive. Can't believe Amber
        > Wilson would develop into a sport broadcaster. If she happens to read
        > this Congratulation Amber.... I need to get in touch with Geoff.

        Do you have any good school pictures of her you can post?
      • sarasota1919
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
          I could scan some but I dont have the time now. She did not look quite
          the same... Little Amber has realy grown up.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
            sarasota1919, could please scan and post post some evidence that she
            attended Pine View School, so we can all see? Thanks.

            I checked she's not registered yet at classmates.com -for either high
            school mentioned in this group.