- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
Welcome to ambaa-L
ambaa-L is a e-mail discussion group comprising of devotees of
shrImAtA and Lord shiva.
The principal goal of this discussion group is to study the devotional works on shrImAtA and Lord shiva thereby enabling the members to worship them (shivAbhyAm) better. The upAsana-kramam followed by various devotees and discussions pertaining to that are also welcome. Every post sent to this forum should reflect the devotional attitude towards ambaaL and Lord shiva.
1) Only devotees of the divine couple shiva-dampati can become a member of this group.
2) Postings sent to the group should discuss only devotional works and related items. Works posted should be in line with shruti, smRti and puraaNa.
3) Members of the group should be polite, respectful and courteous to each other during the discussions, especially when errors in understanding the text is pointed out.
4) ambaa-L is a partially moderated forum. Administrator of the list reserves the right to moderate the posts. And all new members are by default under moderation. Based on the posting history, changes to moderation status will applied
5) If you are an adherent of vAmachara, then ambaa-L is not a list for you.
6) Ambaa-l does not provide guru referrals. If you are seeking guidance, you should consult the elders in your family and use your common sense before adopting what you learn here. Also keep in mind, not all things posted are correct.
7) If you choose to contact other members of the list by personal e-mail or by other means, this is a matter that is solely between you and the other person. List does not recommend these interactions and it does not prohibit them either.
8) Your posts should not violate local and international laws.
9) You are solely responsible for what you post on the list.
- May 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.