tArtIya bAlA

  • Aravindan Viswanathan
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13 9:49 AM
      Dear Sri Ambaal Devotees,

      I was reading the blog from Sri Kamakoti Mandali. One of the blog-posts was on the srishti of Sri Paradevatha from Her various organs and ornaments.It talks of two manifestations of Sri Balaambika-
      hR^idaya: bAlA (or tArtIya bAla to be exact)
      krIDA: tryakSharI bAlA

      Whom(or which form )does the epithet 'tArtIya bAlA' refer to?

      Regards

      Aravindan

    • Lalitha Ramani
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2014
        Dear devotee members,

        I have uploaded a sri yantram photo ("Sriyantram 05.jpg") under the files section of our group. The link is

        The photo shows many enclosures around the sricakra, Can the learned members kindly explain the photo image?

        shrI mAtre namaH,
        Lalitha
      • subramaniam Sangaranarayanan
        Message 3 of 11 , May 15, 2014
          Dear One,

          Can you let me know the source and authority under which this design was drawn. To my knowledge this is not a sriyantra and more over nothing is legible, because it is too light. If you can send me a readable one, I shall look into it and come back about it authenticity.
          Regards,
          S.Shangaranarayanan

          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2014
            Dear Ambal Devotee,

                 The picture is not   clear to note down the enclosures.  However, I presume that it should be those 25 enclosures which are narrated in Arya Dwishati by Sage Durvasa. Let the Senior upasakas through some light on this.

            With regards,
            bvsk.

            On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Lalitha Ramani varamala@... [ambaa-l] <ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Dear devotee members,

            I have uploaded a sri yantram photo ("Sriyantram 05.jpg") under the files section of our group. The link is

            The photo shows many enclosures around the sricakra, Can the learned members kindly explain the photo image?

            shrI mAtre namaH,
            Lalitha

          • antarurjas
            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2014
              Dear devotees

              The inscription in kannada around the yantra says ( in 2 parts):

              Grounded in the Antaraatma, established through concentrated penance on the throne of Poornatatva, of righteous and pious conduct, knowing the past, present, and future, the pontiff of the seat of Ahobaladuttaluru Ghanagiri, the preceptor of the empire of Vijayanagar, the Mahatma, Sri Sri Sri Satchidananda Digvijaya Tatacharya(Tatayya) Jeeyar Swami established this Maha Sri Chakra. This was worshipped by Sri Vidyaranya, the founding Acharya of the Vijayanagar empire also and through which he was able to obtain all the required resources for that Great Task.
              Edited and published by S.V.Pandit, a descendant of Tatayya.

              And

              This Sri Chakra, which is the Omkaara Swaroopa Beejamatha, is the Mooladhaara of the entire Universe.
              This SriChakra, which is of unprecedented glory, blesses with all kinds of wealth & progress, protects from all evil influences of the past, p resent and future, from all accidents, blessing one with all that one desires and a life of joy and fame.

              Pranam
               Shri maatra namaha
              Gopi

              Sent from Samsung Mobile

              Message 6 of 11 , May 28, 2014
                Dear Divine,
                om
                Could you email me pic of shri yantra which was worshipped by Vidyaranya swamiji.
                You had post the link prior but attachment does not show it any more.
                So, can you please reupload that picture.?

                Thank you
                om
              • Lalitha Ramani
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 12, 2014

                  Dear devotees,

                  Can you please guide me to authenticated texts, where can I find detailed information reg Thithi nitya devi's (such as description of their form, yantra, mantra, puja, associated khadgamala etc) ??

                  shrI mAtre namaH
                  Lalitha Ramani.
                • SASHI
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 12, 2014
                    Namaskaram,

                    You can get the book in Giri Trading Agency.

                    With kind regards,
                    THILAKAVATHY

                    On Thursday, 12 June 2014 4:05 PM, "Lalitha Ramani varamala@... [ambaa-l]" <ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Dear devotees,

                    Can you please guide me to authenticated texts, where can I find detailed information reg Thithi nitya devi's (such as description of their form, yantra, mantra, puja, associated khadgamala etc) ??

                    shrI mAtre namaH
                    Lalitha Ramani.

                  • ramkumarn_88
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 13, 2014
                      NithyaShodashikaarnavam describes in detail about each thithi nithya.. Also "Thithi Nithya" , a book published by Giri Trading, will have all details like, mantra, dhyana, phto, nyasa, aavarna puja, etc.
                    • Lalitha Ramani
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 15, 2014
                        Dear Devotees,

                        Thank you all for your prompt and timely responses.

                        shrI mAtre namaH,
                        Lalitha

                        NithyaShodashikaarnavam describes in detail about each thithi nithya.. Also "Thithi Nithya" , a book published by Giri Trading, will have all details like, mantra, dhyana, phto, nyasa, aavarna puja, etc.

                      • chandru92000
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 17, 2014
                          hi,

                              Tantra raja tantra is a chief source of text regarding tithi devatas.

                          regards
                          vidhatrhi sutha