Re: Uma Sahasram

  • sriram
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear suresh,

      Namaste.

      The audio cds and cassettes are available in Aurobindo Ashram,
      Pondichery. A wonderful and melodious rendering by Shri MP Pandit, a
      disciple of Kapali Sastry.

      As regards the Uma Sahasram book, Ramana Ashram, Tiruvannamalai has
      published and is available in the Ashram Publication Book Stall.
      Moreover, some of the major ramana kendrams in metropolitan cities
      are also selling these books. Telugu script of the Uma Sahasram is
      available in Ramana Kendram, Hyderabad. Some of the books are also
      available in Ramana Kendram, Bangalore. Shri AR Natarajan has done
      wonderful service to this ashram by publishing some of the wonderful
      books on Bhagavan. To his credit, there is a wonderful book on the
      Biography of Shri Chandrasekhara Bharati Mahaswamigal, the paramaguru
      of present pontiff. This book has some of the wonderful and
      marvellous childhood photographs of Mahasannidhanam.

      With regards,
      sriram

      --- In ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com, "Suresh Sivakumar" <sthulasiras@...>