15032Re: [ambaa-L] Tara and Shodashi

  • Sunil Bhattacharjya
    May 31, 2014

      "Kali Tara Mahavidya Shodashi Bhuvaneshwari"  That is how the Mantra goews. To my knowledge Kali, Tara, Sodashi (Lalita ot Kamakshi) and Bhuvaneshwari are Mahavidyas

      Regards,
      Sunil KB

      On Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:33 PM, "sundar230@... [ambaa-l]" <ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Respected members

      It is said that both Tara and Shodashi along with Kali are Adi Mahavidyas.Each one can liberate their devotees from this samsara.  In that case,can learned members enlighten me why Tara is included in worship of Lalita Tripurasundari? In Sri chakra worship, She is explained to be in a boat floating in lake of nectar.

      Since she carries souls over ocean of samsara, is it advisable to do japa on her mantra before doing Sodashi japa?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic