      From: "subramaniam Sangaranarayanan sangarsai@... [ambaa-l]"
      Date:16/05/2014 11:21 (GMT+05:30)
      To: ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ambaa-L] Re: Sri yantram

      Dear One,

      Can you let me know the source and authority under which this design was drawn. To my knowledge this is not a sriyantra and more over nothing is legible, because it is too light. If you can send me a readable one, I shall look into it and come back about it authenticity.
      Regards,
      S.Shangaranarayanan

      From: ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com
      To: ambaa-l@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:27:23 -0700
      Subject: [ambaa-L] Re: Sri yantram

      Dear devotee members,

      I have uploaded a sri yantram photo ("Sriyantram 05.jpg") under the files section of our group. The link is

      The photo shows many enclosures around the sricakra, Can the learned members kindly explain the photo image?

      shrI mAtre namaH,
      Lalitha

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic