webcomic launch

  • bryn_colvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hello, I've only just joined and while a lot of the recent posts look ominously like spam, I'm hoping there are some comics people on here?

      I'm a writer, not an artist. I'm blessed in that I get to hang round with an artist , and a brilliant one at that - www.copperage.deviantart.com

      We're launching a webcomic in about ten days time, and I'm rather shamelessly looking about for people willing to post links, banners, retweet and the such.

      If you want some sense of what we do - www.hopelessvendetta.wordpress.com is a newspaper for the comic setting, and has some of Tom Brown's fab art on it.

      Drop me a line if you're interested.

      Bryn.