hello, Im new and Im lots of fun. ^_^

  • patrick tabor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      hey, how's ever one? Im good, thanx for asking. well
      Im pat or Panda if you will and Im a big fan of manga
      and I love to draw character's and think up manga's...
      (
      of course I am I join the Club for god sakes -_-; )
      anyway, Im glade to be a part of this group and
      please... be gentle... I has just -So- much of self
      esteem left in me.

      Panda ^_^

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Anne Han
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
        Hi,
        Welcome, I am Anne, one of the member in AMA. Just to
        drop a line, if you intend to do any manga sketch, do
        drop me a line, O.K? ^_~!