LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST

  • revelation_code
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2006
      Dear Group,

      Looking for someone that would be willing to dedicate some time to help
      create an online Comic Series - I would like to spend time writing it
      and have someone create 3-5 pictures per Chapter...

      This would be for FREE or I may be able to pay a minimum amout...It
      would be publicity of your work and a chance to have fun creating a
      comic.

      Anyone that is interesed - please send me an email at -
      info@... or simply POST something on here and I will
      check it later.

      Thank You
    • Jan Gedrick Castillo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2006
        hi

        im an artist, i think (hehehe), anyway i can make some pages for you if you want visit this site to see my works www.vampiremeiji.deviantart.com

        Godspeed:D

      • jc_the_original_punk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
          --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "revelation_code"
          <revelation_code@...> wrote:

          > Dear Group,
          >
          > Looking for someone that would be willing to dedicate some time to
          help
          > create an online Comic Series - I would like to spend time writing
          it
          > and have someone create 3-5 pictures per Chapter...
          >
          > This would be for FREE or I may be able to pay a minimum
          amout...It
          > would be publicity of your work and a chance to have fun creating
          > comic.
          >
          > Anyone that is interesed - please send me an email at -
          > info@... or simply POST something on here and I will
          > check it later.
          >
          > Thank You

          I could do it.