Manga Writer seeks artists

  • brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi everyone, I joined this group in the hopes of finding artists who
      would like to work with me on a few projects. My group name is
      ShadeProject. Please visit it and if you are interested join and leave
      me a note.
    • Jan Gedrick Castillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        link pls:D

      • brian haney
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
          the link is located in the links section, the group name is ProjectShade.

          Jan Gedrick Castillo <jaged_06@...> wrote:
          link pls:D