For gods sake!!!!, this is a place for artists, not for SPAMMERS

  • entropy_hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      So, dear spammers, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?. This is a place
      for amateur artists, not for advertising dating crap. If the
      administrator does not reply this post, im leaving.

      Heh, look at me. Im a person who wants to learn to draw manga, and,
      seeking help, joins a yahoo group of the matter, only to find that
      parasitic spammers have invaded everything.

      Oh, wait a second, maybe I am the one who is missing the point here.
      Maybe these spammers are really hentai people who are SO lonely that
      in a sadistic style they POISON an art site with their crap. Hell,
      just listen. If only spammers where here, their "target demographic"
      would be
      their same kind, so, simply, they lose their time on a S&M thingo that
      improves NOTHING.

      I wonder if someone is going to pay me attention after my yelling...