Hey you guys, #1 post up.

  • John O. Redds
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      I've joined this group, and others, because I've always wanted to see
      my characters drawn in somebody else's art. I'll put up two folders,
      one containing my drawings. Please, you guys, choose one(or all), draw
      it and put in the second folder and label it with your username. It'll
      be up in a few more days... Thanks for making me 'dream' come true(or
      not), or thanks just for reading this message.

      -Redds-