Collaboration Request

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2005
      Hello,
      My name is Justin and I have been working on my current project for
      almost a year. I found I am a better writer than an artist, but I
      believe that's just a problem in detication. What I am asking of you is
      to help me brainstorm a few problems away. This will include art
      (something similar to Tsukasa Hojo's style. I have other references to
      aid you in the direction I wish the art to take) as well as general
      setting difficulties.

      I am trying to make this webcomic as accurate as possible so that when
      it finally does come under way I will have some solid ideas.

      Anyone who is interested please e-mail me at: slightquills@...

      Thank you for taking the time to read my post,